Pomegranate is a fruit crop that gives more benefits. It grows in any type of land sustaining even dryness. To increase the yield of the medicinal and mineral-rich Pomegranate and to control any form of diseases affecting the crop, Auraphyll products help.
- Chitang Ensures good shoot growth and strong fruit set
- Chitang promotes strong early growth and maximize leaf area.
- It maintains long term productivity.
- Chitang Maximises Photosynthetic activity and early growth
- Chitang Strengthens leaf development and stem productivity
- Use Vaerer and Rhyzo to stimulate the growth of the plant’s root.
- After pruning by spraying Chitang and Mizuchi, there will be an increase in number of branches and new shoots of leaves.
- Chitosun helps in stabilising the growth of long stem and intake of sustainable nutrients.
- For uniform growth, Auraphyll products like Chitang, Mizuchi sprayers, Vaerer and Rhyzo can be used till blooming.
- By spraying Boomax at the blooming stage, the number of flowers is increased and the proportion of male & female flowers is maintained well.
- Once the fruit starts growing, using Chitang and Mizuchi will help increase the size of the fruit and using Mizuchi will help give the reddish colour to the seeds.
- Vaerer and Rhyzo need to be used once in a month regularly to maintain the pomegranate farm well, to get long lasting yield and to control pest attacks.
- Before harvest, use Boomax to increase yield and to control crop diseases spray Vilasea.
HOW TO USE:
- Spray Chitang :- 1-2 ml mixed in 1lr of water, Mizuchi :- 2-3 ml in 1lr of water, Chitosun :- 3 ml. in 1lr of water
- To control various forms of diseases in crop Vilasea can be applied. If needed Vilasea 3 – 5 ml that is mixed with 1 ltr.of water along with 3 ml of Neem oil and 3 ml of Cow urine be sprayed.
- For better results use Vilasea A and B3 – 5 ml in equal proportioni.e. 1:1 in 1 ltr.of water
- Vaerer: – 1lr/acre along with required amount of water
- Rhyzo :- 1.5lr/acre mixed with water required be used in the root area